PROXIM MP835CPE300 - TSUNAMI MP 835 UNIDAD ESTACION BASE/ 300 MBPS/ MIMO 2X2/ WORP/ CONECTORES N/ 26 DB/ 4.900 A 5.925[SXI016006]
Presenting Proxim’s next generation Point-to-Multipoint Customer Premises Equipment
Proxim Wireless is a leader and an early innovator in wireless technology providing high-speed, long-range broadband wireless solutions. Leveraging the advantages of OFDM, MIMO radio innovations along with Proxim’s proprietary Wireless Outdoor Routing Protocol (WORP®), Tsunami® Multipoint 835 CPE is a feature rich customer premises equipment specifically designed for the carrier, service provider and WISP market.
The low cost outdoor form factor of Tsunami® Multipoint 835 CPE is an ideal solution for large-scale wireless deployments suitable for all last-mile broadband wireless access deployments.
This CPE is also feature rich with a carrier-grade prioritization platform supporting multiple service classes that can prioritize voice, video and data applications over the widest range of operating frequencies.
World Class Performance
- Features a very small form factor and an outdoor rated IP67 Metal enclosure
- Available with 15 dBi integrated antenna
- Field upgradable 10 or 25 Mbps of throughput with maximum data rates of 300 Mbps
- Provides flexible channel planning with support for 4.900 - 5.000 GHz (L mask) and 5.150 to 5.925 GHz
- Comes with a 2x2 MIMO high power radio capable of 26 dBm transmit power
- Allows flexible bandwidth allocation for service tiers
- Seamless mobility up to 295 km/h (185 mph)
All-in-One CPE with Security & Gateway Features
- Built-in feature rich network protocols for Bridging, Routing and Gateway functionality
- Advanced encryption protects over-the-air transmission via AES-128
- Radio mutual authentication eliminates unauthorized use of the system by rogue subscriber units and man-in-the middle attacks
- MAC, Ether type, IP address packet filtering provides granular network security
- Uses Proxim’s Wireless Outdoor Routing Protocol (WORP®) to prevent snooping
- Supports either WORP® or WORP® sync to adapt to RF condition and deliver optimum performances.
- Features highly-secure remote management via SSL, SSH and SNMPv3
Reducing Costs for Wireless ISPs
- License-free frequency bands worldwide provide reliable wireless broadband without the high cost of licensed frequencies
- Low-cost bundle including both radio and mounting kit provides the industry’s most aggressive price point , enabling any deployment to enjoy a quick return on investment
Easy to Install
- Comes as a complete compact outdoor form factor offering unprecedented ease of installation
- Deployment tools include spectrum analyzer, antenna alignment and remote management configuration
- Non Line-of-Sight capability provided by Advanced Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) along with 2x2 MIMO eases deployment in challenging areas
- Connects to all existing Tsunami® MP.11 5054, Tsunami® 8100 and Tsunami® 8200